5 effective tips to maintain normal creatinine levels
Our body is wired in a manner that it gives us warnings before the onset of the impending doom. The increase in blood pressure levels or the blood sugar level is a sign that our body is in distress, and effective measures are to be taken to bring our blood pressure and blood sugar back to the normal levels. In addition to the blood pressure and blood sugar, the creatinine level also serves as a parameter which gauges the kidney’s proper functioning.
Creatinine is the waste generated after muscle metabolism. This waste is filtered out of the body by the kidneys. When normal creatinine levels are maintained, it indicates that the kidneys are functioning perfectly. When the creatinine levels increase, it indicates that the kidneys aren’t functioning to their optimum level. The cause of the increase in the level of creatinine in the body can be linked to diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid disorders, strenuous exercises, etc. However, certain steps can be taken to maintain normal creatinine levels. They are as follows-
- Reduce strenuous exercise– In order to reduce creatinine in the body, one needs to limit their physical activity. It is common knowledge that the body converts food into energy when we exercise, so the more one exercises, the larger the amount of creatinine produced. Instead of rigorous workouts, you can practice low-intensity exercises to maintain a healthy weight.
- Limit your protein intake– Studies have linked the consumption of protein to the increase in creatinine levels. People who consume more red meat or follow a high-protein diet are known to have higher creatinine levels. So, to maintain normal creatinine levels, it is advisable to cut back on the protein intake.
- Stinging Nettle– Stinging Nettle is known to reduce creatinine levels dramatically. Since it is a strong diuretic, it can promote the removal of metabolic waste through renal excretion. Also, it ensures that the blood is purified in this process and strengthens the immune systems. So, concoct your own stinging nettle tea and consume it twice a day.
- Salvia- Salvia is known to treat renal failure in many cultures. This herb is known to help people maintain normal creatinine levels by increasing the glomerular filtration rate. Salvia contains lithospermate B which is credited with improving kidney function. However, it is advisable to consult the doctor before you use saliva for maintaining normal creatinine levels.
- Sleep like a baby- Research shows that people who have a bad sleep pattern show a rise in the creatinine levels in their body. When we are asleep, almost every bodily function slows down, so does metabolism. This slows down the process of converting creatine to creatinine. Thus, no additional creatinine is produced.
Do Auto Insurance Companies Check Driving History?
An insurance company may check your driving record when you are looking for a new policy, renewing your existing policy or modifying the policy by adding a new driver or additional vehicle. You may also wonder whether your driving record can prevent you from getting insurance. Your driving record check typically will not prevent you from getting co
Do Auto Insurance Companies Share The Provided Personal Information?
When you make an insurance claim or begin the process to switch insurance companies, information about your claims history is placed into a national loss-underwriting database. That information can be accessed by all insurance companies that are considering insuring you. However, insurance companies do not share your personal information directly w
Do only breadwinners need life insurance coverage?
The cost of replacing the services formerly provided by a deceased homemaker can be higher than you think, and insuring against the loss of a homemaker may make more sense than one might think, especially when it comes to cleaning and daycare costs.
Do single people without dependents need life insurance?
Even single persons need at least enough life insurance to cover the costs of personal debts, medical and funeral bills. If you are uninsured, you may leave a legacy of unpaid expenses for your family or executor to deal with. Plus, this can be a good way for low-income singles to leave a legacy to a favorite charity or other cause.
Does Auto Insurance Cover Theft?
If your car is stolen, a number of things need to happen for you to be compensated for your loss. First, you will need to file a police report and wait while there is an attempt at recovery. If your car is not recovered, you can file a claim with your insurance company if you have comprehensive coverage. Because of the risk insurance companies face
Why everyone loves the BLU Life One X2 Series
BLU Life One X2 Mini Smartphone was introduced in ...Read More
Replacing roman tub faucets – Know how
Water leakage and faucet repairing are among the m...Read More
Save big with Walmart’s printable coupons
Walmart is an iconic everyday name that one hears ...Read More