6 popular phones that are compatible with Safelink
Safelink is a government initiative that provides free cell phone and services to the low-income group. A lot of customers have benefitted from Safelink wireless services. Under Safelink wireless services, the qualifying customer gets a free cell phone that has unlimited texting and limited phone calls with no extra charge.
Safelink phones are government-aided cell phones, and hence, they are not that fancy. Some of them do not have the latest features. All these phones work on the TracFone network, so the phones are prepaid ones. The customer can purchase additional minutes online at tracfone.com.
As TracFone is the wireless carrier for Safelink phones, here are some the smartphones that Safelink wireless service works well on:
- Tracfone Alcatel One Touch Sonic: This phone gives triple minutes. Alcatel One Touch is an Android-based 4.6” smartphone.
- Motorola Moto E: This Android prepaid phone is quite a steal. Motorola Moto E comes with triple minutes and a Dual Core Snapdragon processor. This prepaid phone comes with a 400-minute card.
- LG TracFone 306 G: This a no-contract phone with a little smaller 3.2” screen. Moreover, LG TracFone has a standby battery life of 11 days and a 2.0MP camera. But, all in all, a great, sturdy, and lightweight phone.
- LG Sunset L33L: This phone has Android 5.0 Lollipop OS that makes for easy functionality.
- Alcatel One Touch Icon: This cell phone has a built-in FM radio. The Alcatel One Touch Icon comes with triple minutes and has a decent 5” screen. This Safelink phone is better than its previous model.
- Tracfone Galaxy Stardust: This one’s a popular Android phone with 3G enabled speed and decent pricing. It makes it to the list of Safelink compatible phones.
Safelink phones can be applied for online through safelinkwireless.com. Though Safelink phones are specifically designed for low-income groups, the limit is one cell phone per household. Once you enter your zip code, you can see if this government-enabled program is available in your area. Follow the steps, give documents required for verification, and you are good to go.
Q. What Kind Of Coverages Are Provided By Say Insurance?
1) Auto Collision: Helps pay for damages to your vehicle after an accident, regardless of whos at fault. 2) Comprehensive: Protects you from non-accident related incidents like theft, vandalism or hail. 3) Liability Car Insuarnce: Covers injuries and damages you cause to others and their property in an accident. 4) Medical Payments: Helps pay for b
Do Auto Insurance Companies Check Driving History?
An insurance company may check your driving record when you are looking for a new policy, renewing your existing policy or modifying the policy by adding a new driver or additional vehicle. You may also wonder whether your driving record can prevent you from getting insurance. Your driving record check typically will not prevent you from getting co
Do Auto Insurance Companies Share The Provided Personal Information?
When you make an insurance claim or begin the process to switch insurance companies, information about your claims history is placed into a national loss-underwriting database. That information can be accessed by all insurance companies that are considering insuring you. However, insurance companies do not share your personal information directly w
Do only breadwinners need life insurance coverage?
The cost of replacing the services formerly provided by a deceased homemaker can be higher than you think, and insuring against the loss of a homemaker may make more sense than one might think, especially when it comes to cleaning and daycare costs.
Do single people without dependents need life insurance?
Even single persons need at least enough life insurance to cover the costs of personal debts, medical and funeral bills. If you are uninsured, you may leave a legacy of unpaid expenses for your family or executor to deal with. Plus, this can be a good way for low-income singles to leave a legacy to a favorite charity or other cause.
Frequently asked questions – CPAP supplies
A CPAP Machine is a sleep-inducing gadget which ca...Read More
6 types of Christmas ornaments you should know about
Christmas ornaments add beauty and cheer to your C...Read More
How can turmeric help in the treatment of arthritis?
Arthritis is a clinical condition which is charact...Read More
Metastatic malignant melanoma – types of treatment
Metastatic malignant melanoma is difficult to trea...Read More