IBS and Abdominal Pain, things to know
A common digestive problem, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can produce distressing symptoms. IBS refers to intestinal symptoms, which usually occur at the same time. These symptoms can range from mild to severe abdominal pain, bloating, gas, cramps, constipation, and diarrhea.
If you experience persistent IBS symptoms especially severe bellyache, seek medical attention without delay.
About IBS Pain
The bellyache from IBS is not typical. It can be a stabbing pain or cause spasms. The ache can be due to stomach tenderness or in the form of very painful cramps. The abdominal pain from IBS can come and go or remain present for a long time.
Pain location and characteristics:
Pain from IBS can occur anywhere in the abdomen region.
- Pain in the lower abdomen often goes away after a bowel movement.
- Pain in the upper abdomen region is often accompanied by bloating.
- Cramps usually originate in the middle abdomen area.
IBS Pain Management:
Abdominal pain from IBS can occur due to constant diarrhea or constipation. Bloating can feel like your abdomen is about to burst open and cause mild to severe ache. Indigestion or other digestive problems can worsen IBS symptoms and any accompanying pain.
- To manage abdominal pain, it is important to treat other problems that could be causing the IBS symptoms. If you have chronic constipation or diarrhea, treating these problems can also provide relief from any pain.
- If your IBS is due to food intolerances, eliminating those triggers can help manage any bellyache. For instance, if your body can’t tolerate gluten (a protein found in wheat), removing it from your diet can treat your IBS.
- If your diet is lacking in fiber and high in fats and spices, it is time to change it. Add fiber-rich foods like whole grains, beans, lentils, vegetables and fruits in your daily diet. Avoid excessive consumption of fried foods. Drink plenty of plain water.
- Do mild to intense physical activity daily.
- Reduce stress in your life.
For persistent IBS pain, consult your doctor for treatment options and prevention tips. Chronic pain and discomfort can be a sign of a serious illness.
Do Auto Insurance Companies Check Driving History?
An insurance company may check your driving record when you are looking for a new policy, renewing your existing policy or modifying the policy by adding a new driver or additional vehicle. You may also wonder whether your driving record can prevent you from getting insurance. Your driving record check typically will not prevent you from getting co
Do Auto Insurance Companies Share The Provided Personal Information?
When you make an insurance claim or begin the process to switch insurance companies, information about your claims history is placed into a national loss-underwriting database. That information can be accessed by all insurance companies that are considering insuring you. However, insurance companies do not share your personal information directly w
Do only breadwinners need life insurance coverage?
The cost of replacing the services formerly provided by a deceased homemaker can be higher than you think, and insuring against the loss of a homemaker may make more sense than one might think, especially when it comes to cleaning and daycare costs.
Do single people without dependents need life insurance?
Even single persons need at least enough life insurance to cover the costs of personal debts, medical and funeral bills. If you are uninsured, you may leave a legacy of unpaid expenses for your family or executor to deal with. Plus, this can be a good way for low-income singles to leave a legacy to a favorite charity or other cause.
Does Auto Insurance Cover Theft?
If your car is stolen, a number of things need to happen for you to be compensated for your loss. First, you will need to file a police report and wait while there is an attempt at recovery. If your car is not recovered, you can file a claim with your insurance company if you have comprehensive coverage. Because of the risk insurance companies face
Why everyone loves the BLU Life One X2 Series
BLU Life One X2 Mini Smartphone was introduced in ...Read More
Replacing roman tub faucets – Know how
Water leakage and faucet repairing are among the m...Read More
Save big with Walmart’s printable coupons
Walmart is an iconic everyday name that one hears ...Read More