Technical specifications of the Apple iPad Air 2
Without a doubt, iPad Air 2 is one of the best creations of Apple. With a 9.7 inch LED display, and 2048 x 1536 resolution along with pixel density of 264ppi, iPad Air 2 has better touch screen and brighter display. Being Apple’s sixth generation iPad, iPad Air 2 has ‘Air’ moniker. Thinner than the earlier versions, the look and feel of this new product is completely different. The main changes include iOS 8, Apple’s A8X chip, and a higher-resolution 8-megapixel camera.
The iPad Air 2 by Apple is the first iPad to have a biometric fingerprint sensor, a Touch ID which acts as an added security layer. Integrated with home button, this Touch ID is embedded using a scratch resistant sapphire glass. Although Apple offers a 4 digit passcode security lock to shield the iPad, the Touch ID makes it simpler by offering an effective way of authentication.
iPad Air 2 is in itself a feat of engineering that has been built with a better screen along with touchscreen digitizer and is also equipped with excellent backlight feature. Offering a less reflective display, this creation of Apple shows things brighter and more colorful as well.
The iPad air has excellent 2G, 3G and 4G connectivity. It is compatible with GPRS and EDGE and has excellent connectivity speed.
Sitting at the top, the iPad Air 2 is the best 9.7 inch tablet that the market has ever seen. The sleek design, available in space grey and silver color, iPad Air 2 is one of the best creation of Apple and comes with an Accelerometer, Three-axis gyro, Barometer and Ambient light sensor.
Below mentioned are some key features and specifications of Apple’s IPad Air 2. These include
- Announced on October 2014
- OS – iOS 8, upgradable to iOS 11
- Features – 1.12mm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, facem and smile detection, with an HDR camera featuring photo and panaroma modes
- Weight – 437 g (Wi-Fi) / 444 g (3G/LTE) (15.41 oz)
- Size – 9.7 inches, 291.4 cm2 which comes up to 71.6% screen-to-body ratio
- Technology powered with GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Scratch-resistant glass with oleo phobic coating protects the screen
- SIM support includes Nano-SIM/ Electronic SIM card (Apple e-SIM)
- powered by apple A8x chiset
- LED-backlit with IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution – 1536 x 2048 pixels, 4:3 ratio (264 ppi density)
- Bluetooth – 4.0, A2DP, EDR
- Multi – touch – Yes
- CPU – Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon
- GPU – PowerVR GXA6850 (octa-core graphics)
- No external card slot, however internal memory is sufficient.
- Storage capacity in four variants including 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB.
- Primary – 8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, autofocus
- Video – 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec
- Secondary – 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, 720p@30fps, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- WLAN – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- GPS – Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS (3G/LTE model only)
- No radio support
- USB – 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Sensors – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer
- Messaging – iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser – HTML5 (Safari)
- Java – No, Siri natural language commands and dictation, iCloud cloud service, MP3/WAV/AAX+/AIFF/Apple Lossless player, MP4/H.264 player, Audio/video/photo editor and Document editor
- Talk time – 10 hours
- Performance – Basemark OS II: 1937 / Basemark X: 29753
- Display – Contrast ratio: 1048 (nominal)
- Camera – Photo / Video
- Loudspeaker – Voice 75dB / Noise 70dB / Ring 78dB
- Audio quality – Noise -93.9dB / Crosstalk -83.9dB
The Apple Limited Warranty covers iPad Air 2 as against any manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty is an extension of rights provided by consumer law.
Do Auto Insurance Companies Check Driving History?
An insurance company may check your driving record when you are looking for a new policy, renewing your existing policy or modifying the policy by adding a new driver or additional vehicle. You may also wonder whether your driving record can prevent you from getting insurance. Your driving record check typically will not prevent you from getting co
Do Auto Insurance Companies Share The Provided Personal Information?
When you make an insurance claim or begin the process to switch insurance companies, information about your claims history is placed into a national loss-underwriting database. That information can be accessed by all insurance companies that are considering insuring you. However, insurance companies do not share your personal information directly w
Do only breadwinners need life insurance coverage?
The cost of replacing the services formerly provided by a deceased homemaker can be higher than you think, and insuring against the loss of a homemaker may make more sense than one might think, especially when it comes to cleaning and daycare costs.
Do single people without dependents need life insurance?
Even single persons need at least enough life insurance to cover the costs of personal debts, medical and funeral bills. If you are uninsured, you may leave a legacy of unpaid expenses for your family or executor to deal with. Plus, this can be a good way for low-income singles to leave a legacy to a favorite charity or other cause.
Does Auto Insurance Cover Theft?
If your car is stolen, a number of things need to happen for you to be compensated for your loss. First, you will need to file a police report and wait while there is an attempt at recovery. If your car is not recovered, you can file a claim with your insurance company if you have comprehensive coverage. Because of the risk insurance companies face
Wrought iron: The material of choice for patio furniture
Hailing its modern day use from its ancient histor...Read More
Best Cricket phones of 2017 that you should buy
With 2016 gone, Cricket Wireless brings you some g...Read More
Here’s why video game console industry is still thriving
Long ago, there was a rumor that video game consol...Read More