Top online deals and trade-ins on the iPhone 12 mini
Tim Cook, the CEO of Apple, put months of speculation to rest as he announced the company’s latest line of iPhones at a virtual event on Tuesday. The iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro are going to be available for pre-order in under 10 days from now. Meanwhile, the iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 Pro Max hit stores on November 13.
The iPhone 12 mini seems a smart inclusion in the series, offering almost the same features as the flagship iPhone 12. Apple claims that the phone is the “smallest, thinnest, and lightest 5G smartphone in the world”, complete with the same camera system as the iPhone 12. Deals, thus, started to flow as soon as the virtual event got over. Here are some of the best online deals available on the iPhone 12 mini:
- Verizon has one of the most appealing offers, with the carrier allowing you to buy the iPhone Mini at an affordable price of $11.95/month for two years. In exchange, you’ll need to sign up for an Unlimited plan, and trade in an iPhone X or higher model.
- Existing iPhone 8 and 8 Plus users can get discounts to the tune of $250 by simply trading in the phone and signing up for an Unlimited plan with Verizon.
- AT&T is not far behind, giving customers the opportunity to buy the iPhone 12 mini at $29.12/month.
- New and existing AT&T customers can also get their hands on the iPhone 12 mini at $0/month. The deal requires you to trade in an iPhone 8 or newer device and sign up for an Unlimited data plan with the carrier.
- Verizon and AT&T customers will also be given an instant $30 discount on the iPhone 12 mini and the iPhone 12. As opposed to the original offering, which stands at $729 for the iPhone 12 mini, customers using the two carriers can get the phone at $699.
The iPhone 12 mini sports a 5.4‑inch all‑screen OLED display, a Dual 12MP camera system, and Apple’s new seven-element lens. It runs on the ultra-fast A14 Bionic processor, which delivers stellar performance even under heavy use. It will be available in five color variants and three storage capacities.
Do Auto Insurance Companies Check Driving History?
An insurance company may check your driving record when you are looking for a new policy, renewing your existing policy or modifying the policy by adding a new driver or additional vehicle. You may also wonder whether your driving record can prevent you from getting insurance. Your driving record check typically will not prevent you from getting co
Do Auto Insurance Companies Share The Provided Personal Information?
When you make an insurance claim or begin the process to switch insurance companies, information about your claims history is placed into a national loss-underwriting database. That information can be accessed by all insurance companies that are considering insuring you. However, insurance companies do not share your personal information directly w
Do only breadwinners need life insurance coverage?
The cost of replacing the services formerly provided by a deceased homemaker can be higher than you think, and insuring against the loss of a homemaker may make more sense than one might think, especially when it comes to cleaning and daycare costs.
Do single people without dependents need life insurance?
Even single persons need at least enough life insurance to cover the costs of personal debts, medical and funeral bills. If you are uninsured, you may leave a legacy of unpaid expenses for your family or executor to deal with. Plus, this can be a good way for low-income singles to leave a legacy to a favorite charity or other cause.
Does Auto Insurance Cover Theft?
If your car is stolen, a number of things need to happen for you to be compensated for your loss. First, you will need to file a police report and wait while there is an attempt at recovery. If your car is not recovered, you can file a claim with your insurance company if you have comprehensive coverage. Because of the risk insurance companies face
Six important tips for finding the best quality window blinds at low prices
Window blinds can completely alter the look of a s...Read More
A Guide to the Best Rated Mattresses by Consumer Reports
You come from a tough day at work hoping that the ...Read More